Jennifer Perry is currently the owner of Lex Properties and has owned and managed investment property in the Lexington KY area for over 20 years along with her husband Steve Perry.
Steve Perry had been a single-family and multi-family builder and developer in the Lexington KY area since 1990. He recently passed away and his legacy continues through this family business.
- Steve built over 600 homes in his 25 plus year career in the Lexington KY area.
- He developed over 50 acres of land in the Lexington Fayette county area throughout his career.
Jennifer Perry has over 25 years of new construction knowledge in accounting and finance in addition to property management.
- Jennifer has managed all of our property in the Lex Properties portfolio for over 10 years.
- She brings invaluable knowledge and wisdom to the table in the areas of property management laws, guidelines and best practices.
- She holds an accounting degree from the University of Kentucky
Steve and Jennifer Perry founded Lex Properties in 2007. Their journey began when their son was a sophomore in college and lived in an off-campus house that was host to a litany of problems. This included numerous roof leaks, unsafe electrical wiring, poor craftsmanship, unsecured windows and doors, rotting floors, mice, and insufficient parking. Having been in homebuilding since 1990 they decided to set their eyes on underperforming off-campus housing with the intent to refurbish or completely rebuild quality housing that was safe, functional, clean and comfortable.
They purchased their first property in the spring of 2007 and August of that year began serving their first tenants. Today they serve over 200 tenants in over 70 off-campus houses around the University of Kentucky campus and South Lexington. Their approach to managing property is from the viewpoint of the parents of college students. They aim to not deliver any property to the customers that they would not have their own kids live in. Our living standard comes from that of new construction, so they aim high.
241 Pasadena Dr Ste 140
Lexington, KY 40503.
Open 9-4, Monday-Friday
Closed, Saturday & Sunday
Copyright 2018, Lex Properties LLC • Site Designed by Block & Gray